Retreats in the Healing Heart
a hand-crafted cabin in Cornwall
The beautiful Healing Heart cabin is waiting for you to come and discover its beauty. Nestled into the vegetable garden, made out of nature and love, it offers a cosy space to enjoy your retreat at The Living Well Centre.
It is a single cabin room and is simply furnished with two single beds and basic cooking facilities.
We offer Monday & Friday check-ins only.
Here at The Living Well Centre, we are learning to follow practices and teachings that enable us to live more consciously with ourselves, one another and the Earth.
We would like to share this journey with you.
All guests are asked to bring their own bed linen and clean their rooms mindfully and lovingly when they leave for the next guest to enjoy.
The Healing Heart
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- 2 single beds
- Duvets and pillows provided. Please bring your own double bed linen & towels
- Check in is 4pm / Check out is 10am
Cooking lighting and heating
- 2 ring electric cooker and oven
- Basic cooking and kitchen facilities provided. It is small, so works best to make breakfast, eat out and BBQ.
Washing & Facilities
- Shower and compost loo in shared cabin 30 m away
- Cool-box with frozen ice packs – can be replenished from Longhouse.
- Therapeutic massage, healing, homeopathy sessions can be booked on request – please see Treatments section here for further details
- Bush craft, Green Woodworking and other workshops frequently take place at The Living Well Centre – check out our events calendar here
- Cards and books and surrounding nature provided
- Pets cannot be accommodated at Living Well Centre – mainly for the sake of our wildlife.
- There are ponds and a walk down well, bee-hives with honey bees on site