Rites of Passage Ceremonies
The Living Well Centre offers a special, sacred place in the Well Garden, blessed by our ancient holy well to celebrate with consciousness your wedding, hand fasting, funeral or naming ceremony.
We don’t do big, drunken affairs, but instead offer a natural oasis to celebrate your betrothal, or hold space for a funeral of your loved one. There is the woodland with its glades to gather in if you would prefer, with camp fires to sit around, sing songs and star gaze.
We can offer a space for an intimate celebration with loved ones who can sleep on site within the roundhouses and camp as well as nearby self-catering and B&B accommodation. We have a very special 13th century church on our doorstep - “Sancreed” St Creden - for a service or blessing.
Conscious Weddings and Ceremonies
The Living Well Centre is a special place for your ceremony:
- Intimate ceremonies and celebrations up to 25 people
- Accommodation for up to 25
- Celebrant to hold your ceremony, reflecting your beliefs
- Blessing by our ancient holy well
- Ceremonies in woodland glades
- Sleeping under the stars
- Music, dancing and celebration in nature
- Banqueting in the Longhouse or alfresco
- A celebration of life!