Living Well Retreats
in the beautiful Cornish countryside...
Hearing the call…
These retreats respond to a deep longing to reconnect to nature, letting it guide you to your true calling and soul path.
We offer two options for your Living Well Retreat:
Self guided retreat option:
We offer a beautiful space for you to create a personal programme of transformation, healing and guided exploration through the range of teachings, therapies, sessions and practices we offer by prior arrangement:
- shamanic healing
- transformational massage
- ancient wisdom teachings
- ceremonial healing pilgrimage to nearby sacred sites
- sacred sound and gong bath
We also have a timetable of regular events and sessions- please check our page for details.
Availability, accommodation and timings:
Accommodation is in our beautiful Earth hug Eco house. For availability, prices and booking the house, Please visit our accommodation page.
2 night minimum stay.
We offer accommodation on an Ashram basis. We ask that guests bring their own bed linen and towels and leave the space clean and tidy for the next guest. There is an option to pay extra for bed linen and cleaning to be done for you. Please let us know if you want to take up this option.
The houses are self-catering and have basic kitchen facilities. If you would like to have local, home cooked delicious meals delivered to your door, please check contact Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org or 07929446262 / 01736871377 to order, giving at least 48 hours notice.
To book Living Well Retreats please email: email@example.com
Supported retreat option:
We will hold, nurture and nourish you, and provide you with the space to reconnect to nature – your own and mother nature.
The supported healing retreats include personal guidance and support throughout. We offer shamanic healing; healing massage sessions, supported healing pilgrimages to nearby special sacred sites, personal transformational ceremonies, time in nature and retreat time nestled in our beautiful Earth house.
What to expect:
We offer 3 day retreats, usually from Tuesday to Thursday, with the opportunity to extend your stay before the start or after it ends.
The first day-Tuesday offers:
Arrival is 4pm on Tuesday. You will be welcomed with a cosy, earth-hug and cup of tea made with healing herbs from the land. You will have time to put your roots down into your new home, enjoying the space, the peace, the land.
A delicious feast awaits you for dinner, nourishing your body and soul, followed by an initial session to check in with where you’ve come from, where you’re at now and where you’re feeling drawn to go to, and the setting of your intention for the healing retreat…we will end with a sacred sound and gong bath to support you to unwind and dream deeply
- Morning practice and check-in
- Shamanic Healing session
- Healing ceremonial walking pilgrimage to local sacred sites
- Reflection period for dreaming and healing
- Delicious home cooked-with-love-and-health meals
- Evening massage before bed
- Morning practice
- Sacred water ceremony at our holy well
- Gorgeous lunch
- End of retreat summary and guidance to take the gems gleaned from your healing retreat into your daily life
- Home time 4pm
There is possibility to stay for longer, before or after your retreat.
Your supported Healing Retreat includes:
- Personal guidance and support throughout
- Healing Massage sessions
- Shamanic Healing sessions
- Channelled guidance on life direction
- Healing ceremonial pilgrimage to nearby special sacred sites
- Personal transformational ceremony
- Ancient medicine teachings to integrate into your life
- Guided meditation and journeying sessions in nature
- Sacred sound and gong bath
- Sacred water, holy well ceremony
- Peaceful time in nature held by this private sanctuary with ancient healing holy well, woodland and nature oasis
- Delicious home cooked with love meals to meet your dietary requirements
Our Living Well Centre Healing Sanctuary is based in the ancient and magical land of West Cornwall- surrounded by stunning beaches, ancient holy sites and numerous walks.
The Sanctuary’s beauty-filled sacred land has its own ancient holy well in the meditation garden- a quiet space for you to connect to your own inner peace.
There is a woodland and hidden spaces amongst the woodland glades to discover, along with an orchard, vegetable and flower gardens.
£450 for everything, including healings, guidance, ceremony, delicious meals and beautiful accommodation.
If you would prefer to self-cater and use the basic kitchen facilities, the cost of the retreat will be reduced.
Please visit www.healinghart.org for details and booking for this supported retreat