Retreats in the Healing Heart
a hand-crafted cabin in Cornwall
Our cosy, quirky Healing Heart cabin is waiting to hold you for a tailor-made-for-you healing retreat. Nestled into the vegetable garden, made out of nature and love, it offers a cosy space to enjoy your healing retreat at The Living Well Centre.
It is a single cabin room and is simply furnished with two single beds and basic cooking facilities.
Here at The Living Well Centre, we are learning to follow practices and teachings that enable us to live more consciously with ourselves, one another and the Earth.
We would like to share this journey with you.
All guests are asked to bring their own bed linen and clean their rooms mindfully and lovingly when they leave for the next guest to enjoy.
Available for guided healing retreats from beginning of May 2019.
Cost £200 per night, minimum 2 nights, includes personal guidance and support throughout, Shamanic healing session, Therapeutic Massage session, Sacred sound and gong bath, Healing ceremonial pilgrimage to local ancient sites.
There is a basic kitchen for self-catering or you can order delicious home-cooked food to be delivered to your door.
Please email us to book your bespoke healing retreat.
The Healing Heart
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- 2 single beds
- Duvets and pillows provided. Please bring your own double bed linen & towels
- Check in is 4pm / Check out is 10am
Cooking lighting and heating
- 2 ring electric cooker and oven
- Basic cooking and kitchen facilities provided. It is small, so works best to make breakfast, eat out and BBQ.
Washing & Facilities
- Shower and compost loo in shared cabin 30 m away
- Cool-box with frozen ice packs – can be replenished from Longhouse.
- Therapeutic massage, shamanic healing, gong baths, pilgrimage to sacred ancient sites, homeopathy, counselling sessions can be booked on request – please see Treatments section here for further details
- Bush craft, Green Woodworking and other workshops frequently take place at The Living Well Centre – check out our events calendar here
- Surrounding nature provided
- Pets cannot be accommodated at Living Well Centre – mainly for the sake of our wildlife.
- There are ponds and a walk down well, bee-hives with honey bees on site