The Living Well Centre, Sancreed, Penzance TR20 8QS
We recommend that you take these directions with you as a Sat Nav may not always find us!
- A30: From Penzance – continue West on A30 towards Lands End
- After approximately 3 miles/ 5 minutes you will enter the village of Drift (the A30 runs through it)
- After the large white “Drift” sign, continue just short way up the hill
- At Drift Methodist Church (Sunday Worship sign – on the left) turn right down the road with the cream house on the corner and the brown Carn Euny sign
- Continue along this narrow winding lane for just under 1 mile
- You will pass the reservoir on your right and ignore a left hand turn to Brane
- The Living Well Centre is on the left at the entrance to the village of Sancreed – just after the large white “Sancreed” sign and just before the red triangle “playground” sign. If you get to Sancreed church you have gone too far!
Parking area for The Healing Heart Space
- Immediately on entering Sancreed (from the A30 direction) there is a concealed entrance sign on your left hand side, and directly after this The Coppice parking area with an (open) metal gate
- Please park here in the numbered bays – see below for further directions
- If you have additional mobility needs please talk to your therapist about the possibility of parking a little bit nearer. The therapist will need to contact us to confirm this.
- The car park does not have lighting, so do bring a torch if coming or leaving at night
Directions by public transport
The nearest Train station is Penzance, 15 minutes taxi journey away. There is a taxi rank outside the station, or you can pre-book a taxi – we recommend Stones Taxis : 01736 363400
You can get the number 409 local (mini) bus which drops you directly at our door! It runs from Penzance Bus Station (adjacent to the Railway Station) to St Just via Sancreed every 2 hours until 6pm, but doesn’t run on Sundays, public or bank holidays. To see the timetable & route click on this link.
How to get to the Healing Heart space within The Living Well Centre site
- The rooms are located in the vegetable gardens
- Walk out of the Coppice parking gate and turn left onto the main road (please be careful)
- At the wooden “Living Well Centre” sign, turn left again and go through the white painted (open) gate and continue a short distance up the track.
- The Healing Heart space is located in the vegetable gardens on the right hand side.
If you arrive early please wait outside. When you are ready please knock and wait before entering. There is a compost loo for Healing Heart use directly opposite the Healing Heart building.