A Celebration of Life
Nature retreats, therapies, natural weddings, workshop and retreat venue...
Natural Retreat Venue
We provide the perfect natural retreat venue for hire. Our beautiful and diverse site can hold you and your group as a:
- retreat venue
- small group hire venue
- course or workshop venue
- special ceremony or wedding venue
- For sleeping accommodation - Beautiful roundhouses - Moon Lodge, Well House, camping & potential dormitory spaces
- The Longhouse Workshop Space: A comfortable indoor space - capacity of up to 25 people - see link for details.
- Healing Heart Cabin: A beautiful, natural build with two treatment rooms- see link for details.
- 3 acres of beautiful nature sanctuary land, which includes; the large Well Garden with a sacred holy water well dating back to 800AD, used for meditation, ceremonies and other peaceful activities, a vegetable garden with lawn and a young woodland full of glades and mediation areas and with a permanent Rainbow lodge for ceremonies
We welcome formal and informal groups with an ethos consistent with our own - the ideal maximum number of people on site is 25-30.
Please email us to discuss possibilities: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Living Well Experience
Enjoy our hand crafted roundhouse to stay in, or camp out under the stars in our canvas bell tents that sleep four, rejuvenate yourself with a professional massage or healing treatment. Allow yourselves to be immersed in nature's beauty and peace… wander into the woodland, sit under the trees, eat lunch on the grass, relax in the lush wildlife friendly gardens, listen to the birdsong, pick an apple from our orchard, sit by our very own ancient holy well and keep watch for the barn owl that graces the land...
The love and consciousness that has gone into creating The Living Well Centre will allow your group to feel held and supported. All of what we do at The Living Well Centre is to stay in balance and harmony with all of life. Your time at The Living Well Centre can support you to experience what really matters in life. Allow yourself to be imbued by the special history of this place - the site of an ancient Iron Age settlement. Honour our ancestors, our present and future. We put love into every detail - from the houses, to the land, to your peace and enjoyment. Powered by solar, sustainably sourced wood, community spirit and fresh local foods, as well as using only eco friendly products throughout.
Residential Retreat facilities for hire
- Our Accommodation
- The Moon Lodge - sleeps 2
- Healing Heart Treatment Cabin – there is the possibility of using the treatment rooms for extra sleeping space (2 or 3 people per room) Or there is the option to use them as treatment rooms – and/or our centre also offers a variety of treatments including Therapeutic massage & Healing if required.
- The Longhouse - offers potential dormitory style accommodation for up to 10 people
Camping in a peaceful woodland – in small tents, hired canvas bell tents and camper van park up.
(All accommodation on site includes use of shared shower cabins and compost loos)
Offsite - Holiday cottages and B&B’s a few minutes walk - can sleep up to 15 people
- Getting here-TR20 8QS 3 miles from Penzance, near A30.Taxi/Bus from Penzance to our door